Hair loss is a wide spread phenomenon that often makes you feel very bad about yourself. Nothing could enhance your looks as better as healthy hair.For most of the people hair loss happens to be a miserable experience and they take a long time to accustom themselves with this new condition.
But I would suggest all folks who feel traumatized because of their partial or complete hair loss to better search for remedies instead of feeling bad about it for the whole of their life.
There is a wide range of remedial options which claim to offer permanent cure to hair loss. Herbal remedies are the best treatment options available though.
There are two advantages with herbal hair loss treatment, first it is cost effective and secondly it doesn’t give way to side effects that you may experience with other hair loss treatments. Herbal hair loss remedies are of two types, either it could be in form of herbs meant to be ingested or there could herbs to be massaged or applied on scalp.
In this article I would restrict myself to relate only external use herbs for hair. There is a good number of external use herbs which are applied on the scalp but only a few of them have the proven record of bringing back hair on scalp.
Following are some of the easily available herbs:
- Carthamus Tinctorius: It is popularly known as Safflower oil. This oil happens to be very useful in making hair follicles work again. It tends to increase blood circulation towards follicles making follicles enriched with essential elements to combat any disruption in its functioning. It could be applied twice on scalp in a day. A consistent and long term use would give positive results.
- Onion: This essential food ingredient happens to be a unanimous choice as herbal paste to be applied on scalp for improving hair regeneration. Onion proves effective because of its sulfur content. Before taking bath you can apply onion on your scalp. The practice could be continued for months to get the desired effect.
- Red Henna: It is very common herb in use to combat hair loss. This herb is better suggested to be used twice a week. If you constantly keep applying red henna on your scalp you would prevent hair fall and you might be able to activate follicles for hair regeneration.
- Aloe Vera: It is also common use herb for various purposes and its efficacy for treating hair loss is due to presence of nitric oxide and certain enzymes that help in hair nourishment and growth.
- Red Pepper: It also serves the same purpose. But it shouldn’t be excessively used on hairs.
These are some of the herbs that have proved to be effective as hair loss remedy. You can use any of them to overcome hair loss but consistency and patience is a prerequisite with these herbal external use medications.