Diet plays a very important role in deciding for how long you will be able to enjoy your crowning glory as you age. In addition, there are also some other determining factors such as your lifestyle, hormonal fluctuations which can make your hair fall. But , of all, diet is of essence. You can prevent your hair fall by taking healthy diet.
Any sort of diet high in calcium, silica and iron will hep you prevent hair loss. Make a point to take leafy greens particularly if you take sea vegetable it will go a long way in preventing the hair loss. Sea greens are great source of minerals.
You had better take raw oats, cherry juice and dried fruits. Raw oats is a great fountain of silica and cherry juice and dried fruits are famous for their constant source of iron.
If you include all these in your diet for hair loss, it will help you prevent hair loss. In case of women if the hair starts thinning or shedding, it means there is some problems in her gastrointestinal tract.
This problem arises because of the inadequate stomach acid. The lack of stomach acid shows a insufficiency of zinc, protein and the like.
You can easily get out of this problem by taking acidophilus between your meals. For better result you are required to take four to six tablets per day. You should continue it for at least two months.
In case of men, the hair loss can be checked by taking a diet low in fat. If you eat foods low in fat, it is possible that your balding process may not stop, but low fat diet will, for sure, slow down the hair fall.
Hair are some healthy hair vitamins , that you are supposed to incorporate in your diet for hair loss to prevent hair fall and keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
- Vitamin A – It is found in meat cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbages, fish liver oil, carrots and the like. It helps produce healthy sebum in your scalp.
- Vitamin C – It is present in strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple,kiwi, tomatoes, potatoes green peppers and dark green vegetables. It is antioxidant which take care of your hair health.
- Vitamin E – Soybeans, wheat germ oil, raw seeds and nuts,cold-pressed vegetable oils dried beans, and leafy green vegetables are great source of the vitamin E. It increases scalp circulation.
- Biotin – Biotin helps you produce keratin. You can find it in egg yolks, rice and milk brewer’s yeast, whole grains, liver.
- Inositol – It helps you keep hair follicles healthy. Its main source include, brewer,s yeast, citrus fruits, and whole grains.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – It helps you prevent your hair graying and also prevent hair loss. Brewer’s yeast, whole grain cereals, organ meats and egg yolks are the prime source of pantothenic acid.
These are some of the vitamins that you are strongly recommended to have to prevent hair loss.